When we consider traditional Halloween motion pictures, “Hocus Pocus” instantly involves thoughts. Even although the hilarious and quirky film is 29 years previous, many people nonetheless love quoting it in the present day.
In truth, Disney supplied followers a “Hocus Pocus” sequel in 2018 when it launched the “Hocus Pocus & the All-New Sequel” book, which takes locations 25 years after the occasions within the 1993 film. Even extra thrilling, Disney+ is releasing “Hocus Pocus 2” on Sept. 30 with Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy reprising their roles because the Sanderson Sisters.
The sequel picks up 29 years after the primary film as “three younger girls unintentionally deliver the Sanderson Sisters again to modern-day Salem and should work out the best way to cease the child-hungry witches from wreaking a brand new sort of havoc on the world.” On Nov. 1, 2021, Disney+ revealed the three younger girls shall be Becca (Whitney Peak), Cassie (Lilia Buckingham), and Izzy (Belissa Escobedo).
However, in the event you nonetheless wish to relive all of the magic, you are in luck, as a result of you’ll be able to watch the unique as many occasions as you need proper now.
Keep studying for all of the locations you’ll be able to catch the beloved Halloween movie.
Where to Watch “Hocus Pocus”
- Disney+: For a $7.99 month-to-month subscription or $79.99 yearly subscription, you can watch the film together with different spooky Disney choices.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon provides you the choices of both renting the film for $3.99 or buying it for $19.99.
- iTunes: You can rent Hocus Pocus on iTunes for $3.99 or buy it for $19.99.
- Google Play: You can rent the film for $3.99 or purchase it for $19.99.
- Vudu: You can rent the film for $3.99 or purchase it for $19.99.
- Microsoft: You can rent the film for $3.99 or purchase it for $19.99.